2. Build engagement - Online, Mobile & Social Media Gurus coach.
3. Gain insights, network across borders. Best practices shared by publishers from 20 countries.
4. Learning experience unmatched. Designed to enhance learning & networking in a fraternal setting.
5. Be Inspired by Great Minds. Keynote thought-leader sessions PLUS a stimulating debate.
6. Meet New Media Domain Experts. Online, mobile, social media & research Gurus are available over 2 days.
7. Value for money. Be on top at very affordable rates.
A: Three great reasons:
1. You will want to meet the people who review, comment on or report on YOUR products and services. Make friends with us – we can make a difference in your marketing
2. Lines are blurred. Many great advertisers now “publish” and pay a lot of attention to their own content marketing … You can learn all about this at APC
3. Publishers are embracing digital and what they offer you now is far removed from ad apges. If you want to be ahead of YOUR competitors, attend APC and understand the new realities.
The Editors Content Hub
Publishing Directory Asia
Like Us On Facebook!
Learn And Improve The Webinar Way – Its Cost-Effective (FREE :))
and Time-Saving (30 minutes)
The APC Webinar will show you how to get REAL LEADS, REAL PAYING CUSTOMERS, MORE BUSINESS and SATISFIED CUSTOMERS and READERS
All you need to understand is how Publishers are forming new relationships with local businesses to get better results in their marketing efforts.
On May 29, 1:00 PM (UTC+8:00), SEO Expert, Bill Belew, will explain these new relationships and how you can apply it to your company in a 30-minute webinar.
Register for free NOW! Limited free seats.
APC Launches First Ever
Its FREE and its GOOD!
BTW: Non Publishers can benefit immensely.
July 10, 2013, Mandarin Oriental, Manila
1. What is Content Marketing and Why It Trumps Traditional Outbound Techniques
by Dr. Bill Belew, Chief Executive Officer, CosmoFair Network
APC Delegates – US$ 60 (Php 2,395)
Non-Delegates – US$ 75 (Php 2,950)
2. The Business of Being a Creative Entrepreneur by Writer’s Block Philippines
APC Delegates – US$ 45 (Php 1,800)
Non-Delegates – US$ 55 (Php 2,175)
Click HERE to find out more.
Digital & Mobile Experts from Facebook, The Economist, Serious Technology, Audience Media, MOJO Media Insights, to run the APC Bootcamps
You will not be woken up at 6AM. Your food will be Mandarin Oriental style. But you will get ‘action-learning’ BOOTCAMP training - 12 hands-on, interactive and intense sessions that will equip you immediately with useful skills and tools. High-stress, high-value experience!
YOUR APC BOOTCAMP TOPICS
2. Digital Publishing Overview - What are the big lessons for press, mags& books?
3. As Print Circs Decline, How do you Retain and Grow Advertisers & Readers?
4. Seven Key Aspects of Digital Publishing Success
5. Lessons Learned from Tablet Publishing: What works & what does not for Content & Advertising?
6. Improve Your Brand’s Visibility on Social Media & Digital Searches
7. Engagement vs Clicks. How Publishers and Advertisers can benefit better
8. How can Editors & Writers be Retrained to Optimize Multimedia Engagement?
9. How to Plan & Execute Multimedia - Integrate text, images, design, headlines, captions & interactivity
10. How does a Cover SELL on Print & Digital Newsstands? Time-tested principles
11. Art of the Turnaround: Go from print to multimedia profitably without shooting yourself in the foot
12. Digital-led Publishing: Targeted engagement with print as secondary support channel
Click here for the Partial List of the ‘Dreaded’ Bootcamp Faculty!